Ah yes, pipes. Plumber’s best friend when they’re working, and business owner’s worst nightmare when you’re tearing up your parking lot to fix a leak.
Don’t tear your hair out just yet, though. At Kaiser-Battistone, we have advanced pipelining techniques that can fix your pipes right up without putting a single parking space out of commission. How? Our affordable Perma-Liner™Cured-In-Place Pipelining (CIPP) process is a perfect solution for most routine pipe repairs.
We’re proud to be one of the few companies in the region that offer this state-of-the-art technique, so give us a call before someone else starts digging!
How Structural Pipelining Works
As snazzy as it sounds, Perma-Liner™ repairs are pretty simple. In a nutshell, we’re just placing a protective, structure-enhancing pipe inside your old system. Cured-In-Place Pipes are seamless, jointless, and hassle-free — perfect for an old septic or grease system that’s seen better days.
What size pipes can Perma-Liner™ fix? Anything from two to twenty-eight inches in diameter, if you must know. And, if you don’t tell anyone, we’ll let you in on a secret: we can even do larger systems if we do a specialty application.
- Stops the dreaded “root intrusion” and plugs leaks of all kinds
- Noticeable improvement to flow
- Returns pipes to their original structural strength
- Vastly cheaper than traditional sewer repairs or replacements
- No digging required (seriously!)
Sound awesome? Schedule Structural Pipelining next time a pipe bursts!
We know we’ve just blown your mind with this whole “pipe inside a pipe” thing, but hold onto your hats, folks — there’s even more. For the proactive, “let’s save thousands by acting now” types out there, Perma-Liner™ offers a patented epoxy pipelining system that can prevent leaks and corrosion before they happen.
Similar to the CIPP technique, the Epoxy Pipelining system works inside your existing pipes and can be done without any damage to your lawn or parking lot.
Epoxy Pipelining Benefits
- Safe and durable
- Minimal disruption and downtime
- Will earn the respect and admiration of pipe owners everywhere
Schedule a Pan and Tilt Camera Inspection for your business.
Pan and Tilt Camera Inspections
Ever wondered what’s actually inside those pipes of yours? Short of donning scuba gear and borrowing your friendly neighborhood villain’s shrink ray, it used to be anyone’s guess.
Now, we’re excited to announce that we can use the EnvirosightRovver 125 to get incredible, close-up views into your entire piping system. The most portable, maneuverable, and generally awesome sewer inspection crawler available, the EnvirosightRovver can nimbly bypass any restricted pipes it comes across while providing high-quality video.
Pan and Tilt Camera Benefits
- Versatile system views 6” to 36” lines
- Innovative design allows for long runs and full range of motion in even 6” pipes
- Precision control over lighting, focus, steering, zoom, speed, and pan/tilt
- Existing vehicle is outfitted with a rack-mount control unit
- Waterproof (what did you expect?)
- Available for Emergency Response
If there’s something in your pipes, you should know. We’re happy to take a look for you!