How Do Lift Stations Work?
Most sewage systems depend on gravity to work. Well, sometimes we need waste to flow against gravity, say uphill. This is where a lift station comes into play. It pumps sewage from low elevations to higher elevations, where it can continue the process of filtration. Just like other septic and wastewater equipment, it must be cleaned and maintained to work properly. Rely on the experts at Kaiser-Battistone to take care of all your lift station needs.
Our Lift Station Service Includes:
- Monthly maintenance contracts (required by most cities and counties)
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Pump sales and installation
- Submersible pump repair and rewind
- Lift station rehabilitation
- Control panel manufacturing
- Emergency pump-out service
- Post Weather Event Prioritization