Lift Station Cleaning & Repair
LIFT STATION CLEANING AND REPAIR
While lift stations make our lives a lot easier, they come with their share of potential problems and malfunctions. Accumulation of grease and oil, in particular, can be the source of endless headaches and costly repairs. With regular maintenance, though, you can avoid most issues (phew!).
Lift stations have one purpose— to pump raw sewage from a lower elevation to a higher one. Here’s how they work: sewage is fed into and stored in an underground pit (called a “wet well”) that’s equipped with special pumps for transporting sewage. Pumps are connected to an electronic water-level monitoring system that gets triggered when liquid sewage levels rise past a certain point. Once enough liquid has been removed, the system resets. Pretty cool!
Our Lift Station Service Includes:
- Monthly maintenance contracts (required by most cities and counties)
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Pump sales and installation
- Submersible pump repair and rewind
- Lift station rehabilitation
- Control panel manufacturing
- Emergency pump-out service
- Post Weather Event Prioritization
Schedule Lift Station Service for your municipality.