Septic Installation & Repairs
SEPTIC Installation & Repairs
Installing a new system? We have you covered.
Need a septic system repaired? Not a problem.
Want to connect to your town sewer system? In our sleep (don’t worry, not literally).
The point is, if it’s septic-related, we can get it done for you.
SEPTIC SYSTEM REPAIRS
We don’t just give your system a quick glance. We thoroughly inspect every component to make sure it’s all working as it should.
Some of the most common repairs include:
- Installing septic filters
- Repairing or replacing lines and distribution boxes
- Repairing or replacing septic covers
- Install a Build Up (Riser) to raise the level of your cover to the surface (or close to it)
- Inspecting your tank for cracks, leaks, or holes and sealing (if possible)
Call us, or Request Service.
SEPTIC SYSTEM REJUVENATION
Septic System Rejuvenation is like taking your septic system to the spa (minus the tanning beds). The problem is that over time, your leach field area (the area that removes contaminants and impurities) may no longer drain properly. A septic system rejuvenation refers to a special cleaning that helps get the soil absorption system back up to snuff.
There are two options:
- Soil Air
- Sewer Jetting: This option Involves high-pressure water jetting to clean sewer lines, leach field lines and more.
This is good as both a preventative measure and for those on their town sewer system who have issues with blockages.
SEPTIC SYSTEM FAILURE SYMPTOMS
A septic system failure is never a pretty thing. Here are some warning signs that something has gone wrong and that you should get in touch with us immediately (we’re here 24/7):
- Mushy ground or greener lawn in the area of the septic system.
- Sluggish drains in your home.
- Plumbing backups.
- Outdoor “sewage” odor.
- Gurgling sound in pipes or drains.
- A bald man identifying himself as Lord Voldemort appears in one or more toilets.
If you have any of the above symptoms, don’t panic. You may simply need a “Terralift Treatment.” This is a relatively inexpensive, above-ground, no-dig septic rejuvenation system. It takes one day or less to install and lasts for years. But yes, call us right away if you experience any of these failure symptoms.